Thursday 5 February 2015

COP 3 : Content & Layout_

Cover:






I wanted to keep the cover simple and minimal to reflect the content and the theories and ideas that I have looked at over the course of this project. 

The cover will also be printing on a thicker black stock to give it a smarted, interesting and more sophisticated appearance. 


Contents:
















The layout used is a very simple two column per page spread. I actually found it quite difficult working out the layout and making sure everything worked whilst using other articles. 

The images and quotes were mainly used to break up the text so that it wasn't too text heavy. The images also show the elements of my style that I am talking about in the section entitled, My Style.

The two column layout allows an easy and simple manipulation when working with DPS. It keeps a strict format whilst allowing me to change the location of the photographs and sections of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment